Monday, January 28, 2013

my children's song?

Will this be the song of my children?  Is this my song?


Daddy was a preacherShe was his wifeJust tryin to make the world a little betterYou know, shine a lightPeople started talkingJust to hear their own voiceThose people tried to accuse my fatherSaid he made the wrong choiceThough it might be painfulYou know that time will always tellThose people have long since goneMy father never failed
ChorusEven when the rain fallsEven when the flood starts risingEven when the storm comesI am washed by the water
My response: 
Even when the Earth crumbles under my feetEven when the ones I love turn around and crucify meI won’t never ever let you downI won’t fallI won’t fallI won’t fall as long as you’re around me
- Need to Breathe's "Washed by the Water"

No comments:

Post a Comment