Saturday, May 21, 2011

we're still here.

Let me put my 'shocked face' on. I have to admit that when the clock struck 6 p.m. EST I turned on the evening news to see what the coverage would be. Was there a natural disaster somewhere? What would the news say?

We have been saturated with today's date, May 21st 2011. This was going to be the judgement day before a period of 5 months of trials and the end of the world. Right. Sadly, many are worried about the so called prophesy and it has led to fear for many. Though the second coming will be an actual event, I disagree with those who believe that this leads to an overall positive message about it.

As for me - I wish that guy would just shut up. The problem is that people believed him, even though an earlier prediction for the end of the world has already come and gone. I can't wait to hear his response to how this date didn't work out. Maybe it was wrong mathematical calculations again. So, with all of the theological and biblical answers that I could use to prove the absurdity of this guy's claim, let me close with these words from the group Public Enemy...

"Don't believe the hype."

No comments:

Post a Comment